Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rockville Center Anime Tosho-Con this Saturday!

Most comic creators I know will be at Comic-Con International in San Diego this weekend. But if you're stuck in New York, don't despair! Come out to the Rockville Centre Library's 1st Annual Anime Tosho-Con this Saturday July 24! I will be in Artists' Alley from 10 AM - 5 PM.

I'll have some new cute original watercolors (like this one) and prints for sale!



I'll also have issues of Urban Nomad and Counter Attack as well as buttons for Cooking Up Comics (which is still underway, I promise!) Stop on by and say hello!

1st Annual Anime Tosho-Con
Rockville Centre Library
Helen Kraus Room
221 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, Long Island

Admission is FREE!!

For more information call (516) 766-6257 or visit RVCLibrary.org

2 comments:

mikecarloooyeah said...

What? All through college and high school I worked at three different places on N village ave!

Alisa said...

Crazy! I assume that means you stay far away from there now.